Column B Acquisitions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
Column B Acquisitions may collect the following information through our website:
- Contact information, including email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or requests
What we do with information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customize the website according to your interests and preferences.
Under no circumstances will Column B Acquisitions sell your information to other 3rd party corporations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive in a temporary folder. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. This data is used to help us better design our website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate you do not want the information to be used by anybody, including Column B Acquisitions, for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.